Moje Natural Furnishing

I am always a sucker for country decor.  I don't know why, but countryside never fails to excite me with its beautiful landscape, art of living, and undoubtedly, its simply wonderful decoration. I have a dream that one day when I'm retired I will move to a countryside and spend the rest of my life in a retro country house with a garden full of flowers. But well, since there's still a long way to go, let's get back to reality before I go further, ha!

In last August (I know this is a really old post), I was browsing a website when I stumbled upon a page of this interesting shop. Not long after that, I finally visited Moje which is located in Jagakarsa. It is a modest wooden house with vine on the roof that apparently spoiled anything inside it. Once I entered it, I felt like I wasn't in Jakarta. Instead, I felt like I was in an English country. Thanks to its friendly owner, she allowed me to take pictures (which I did in almost every corner of the shop) and we also had a little chat about the shop. It is owned by a couple who love countryside and vintage (yes, some of the furnitures are vintage!). They run a small factory in Sukabumi, hire local people to work with them and make furnitures with recyclable materials! Now you see why it's called the 'natural furnishing'. I will definitely be back to buy another stuff for home!













3 Comments

  1. Ada yang seperti ini di Jagakarsa ya mba Nazura, huwaaaw. Kece banget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa mba Amah, cobain deh kapan2 kesana. tempatnya baguuus :)

      Delete
  2. Hallo mau tanya, kalo mau photo-photo disini bayar atau gimana? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment