Autumn Picnic in The Boston Garden

Whenever I visit a new city, I will always put its park or public space on my list. But this time, before I even said it, my sister had initiated to take us to the Boston Public Garden and packed a simple picnic there. It may not be as popular as Central Park or Hyde Park, but I can pretty much guarantee that you will love it as much as I do. The atmosphere was really alive and friendly. People seemed to enjoy their activities in the park, whether having a picnic, reading books, chasing bubbles, sitting down on the benches, feeding the ducks, strolling around looking at the variety plants and flowers, or just watching it all. A must visit while in Boston!


Children love chasing the bubbles and I love watching them 



The grass was almost all covered with autumn leaves 


Now I spotted a piece of Parisian building


We sure had a good time there! 

"Make Way for Ducklings" Sculpture

Khalif seemed so excited seeing the garden from his binoculars 

Some leaves were turning yellow, some were changing red, and some others stay green

Squirrel was everywhere, searching and collecting acorns for winter

While my sister was taking care of Azka…

My brother-in-law was taking care of Khalif 




The garden pond. Did you spot the swans?

*sesekali mejeng bolehlah yaa* :p

Such a pleasant view! 

The garden is also a good place for couples  


 In front of the George Washington statue

3 Comments

  1. Aaaa foto terakhir uni genduutt x)) Lovely as always Ozuuuu...! Good eyes, good eyes... :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fotonya emang menipu yaa un! padahal aslinya kurusan uni daripada aku X) tenkyuuu uuun :*

      Delete

Post a Comment