Autumn Leaves

If I could ask for one more season in Indonesia, it would be autumn. I remember being in love with it ever since I was a little girl. When I knew that Indonesia doesn't have autumn, I covered my disappointment by telling myself that we have autumn whenever leaves fall down from their trees. But now I don't have to do that anymore. I just need to encourage myself to say goodbye with this wonderful season as I will miss it so much. I will miss the on and off showers upon the gloomy November skies of UK, seeing people wearing fancy boots and coats, drinking lots of hot chocolate with marshmallow on top or hot tea with milk and butter cookies, wearing socks under duvet and, of course, I will definitely miss the overwhelming feeling when autumn leaves crumble under my feet. 








Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down like autumn leaves


Another tear, another cry
Another love that's gone to waste
It's complicated
Is it that it's over or birds still sing for you?
Float down like autumn leaves

Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran









2 Comments

  1. Dear Nazura,

    I really really really love autumn too.

    Ini aku gatau lagi PMS atau gimana (haha), tapi aku nangis liat post ini.
    You remind me with one of my dream, which is to be where you are standing now.
    To feel the autumn like you.
    And I'll be there in the near future, I'm sure :)

    For you, aku pernah baca quote, ketika kita berhasil mencapai satu mimpi, kita akan membuat mimpi lain, yang lebih tinggi, lebih besar..
    Congratulation on your graduation, keep on dreaming and make it happen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Primadita! I'm really happy to hear that this posting motivates you to reach your dreams. bahkan aku sampai sempat merinding loh denger kamu nangis karena baca postingan ini :") ayooo, tetep semangat yaa! kamu pasti bisa! :)

    anyway, thanks for reminding me. pastinya kok, aku bakal berusaha buat ngeraih mimpi-mimpi aku, and I hope you always have faith to reach yours too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment