Home for Now


Hay! I'm sorry I abandoned the blog for almost 2 weeks. I really want to tell you how chaos my study preparation was in couple weeks ago, but because I was too busy to prepare everything, all I can do is only post some photos before and after I arrived in Bournemouth.

Frankly, I still cannot believe about this whole new world and begin to get uneasy about what I will face. It's annoying, but the satisfaction of having friendly flatmates, superb flat, impressive university, and of course, amazing place to live, reduces the stress to dust. Before I go any further, I think it's necessary to give you a brief introduction about Bournemouth, especially Poole (the small town which is the part of Bournemouth and located an hour from Bournemouth Town Centre), the place where I'm going to live for a year.









Bournemouth's location is on the south coast of England and it has a beach which is known as one of the best beaches in UK. Though I know it won't compete our beautiful beaches in Indonesia, but at least, it's the best one in here. And when I look around the town this afternoon, I can say that I'm very lucky to live here.

Poole is exactly the place that I've been dreaming of. Peaceful. Lovely. Near the beach, where I can smell the sea water, even looking at the sea through my window flat. The place where I don't need to spend too much money to swipe the stress away. Otherwise, all I have to do is only walking around the town since everywhere you look there is amazing eye candy or sitting on a bench in front of the sea while eating ice cream. Well, those may seem like little thing, but they bring volumes.







As a small town, Poole still has some attractive things to offer like supermarkets, a mall, cinema, art centre, restaurants, museum and some of famous brand stores. Anyhow, if you want to get more entertainment you should go to Bournemouth Town Centre since it has more things to offer. Well, I can't post photos in Bournemouth Town Centre because I haven't been there yet. Once after I go there, I will post some photos and give you another part of the place I call home :)









0 Comments