Camden & Portobello

I know it sounds lame to keep posting about London. But, hey, I'm definitely not going to talk about other things before I show you the markets. You will love this post especially if you are a die-hard fan of traditional markets, like I always am.

The stuffs I bought with satisfying price in both markets

The first market I had attended was Camden Market which is located in Camden Town. At the first glance, you would probably think that it looks more like an Asian market than England's. I can't find the exact words to say, but the stalls and some of the goods sold are very "Asian". I hope you can understand what I mean, but if you can't, just think about the stuffs in "Mangga Dua or Cihampelas Bandung", then you would understand. If you just keep walking down the street, you will see the "real" London market. Overall, I can say Camden Market is a nice one. But, it's kind of huge place with so many things sold, so prepare yourself to get lost there :p  

Map of Camden Town

They reminded me of the stalls along Cihampelas street in Bandung




No. They (the motorcycles) are not the real ones. 


Does anybody know where I can get that fancy shoes?




I woke up early last Saturday for attending another infamous market in London, the Portobello Road Market. Compared to Camden Market, I could feel more city's vibrant in Portobello. Somehow, the atmosphere reminded me of Christmas Market which I had attended in last December. I really enjoyed seeing and feeling it again for the first time in along while. Offering a variety of merchandise that includes clothes, antiques, decorations, posters, gems, foods to flowers, the market will give a glimpse of happiness for your day. Just look at the pictures below and you would understand how fascinating it is.





A street musician with an enchanting performance




The crowd that caught by my camera





0 Comments