Homemade Burger In A Flash

I don't know since when I started to get curious with the foods I eat. How to make and what ingredients are needed is what makes me want to try them at home. Since I'm not really good at cooking, I make myself usual to cook it more than one time until the result is satisfying. This time I try to perfect the homemade burger that I've tried before.        



Take a large bowl and crush the crackers. Add the minced beef, chopped onion, egg and spices into the same bowl. Mix them all together till well combined. Using your hands to shape out the burger patties. Cook in a frying pan with a splash of oil. 

Toast the burger buns. Serve the homemade burger on the buns with fresh lettuce, cheddar cheese and chilli sauce. Serve them with french fries, if desired. Enjoy the meals!

0 Comments