Lady Behind The White Door

I never say that I am a fashionista, fashion blogger or any kind of person that related to fashion. I rarely attend the fashion events, I don't follow the latest trends and my blog is not always filled with the fashion things. And lately I realized that fashion world isn't a place that I'm gonna live in. The only thing I have that (perhaps) related to fashion, is the way I express my feeling with the clothes I wear. It doesn't mean that I always convey my feeling with it, but just in some certain conditions, like, when in dire need of something, bored with myself, get excited about something that will come by and many more. In those kind of situation, I usually use the clothes to fulfill my desire and an oddly satisfying feeling comes to me afterward.







"Personal style comes from within. It's when the woman, her individuality and spirit, come through. She uses clothes to express who she is and how she feels"
(Donna Karan) 





White Shirt : Arnessio Basic. Outerwear : Pasar Senen. Pants : Topshop. 
Flat : Zara. Bag : Harrods. Socks : Topshop. 


Photographer : Poeti Gladyzka Emiria

3 Comments

  1. you surely know how to pose!! and i totally agree with what Mrs. Karan said about personal style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know if it's a compliment or not, but I'm flattered by your words hahaha. yeahh, likewise! her words are definitely true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. it is a compliment for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment