After Brightspot successfully hit Jakarta with its innovative concept of market that selling many products from local designers in one place, then it came to Bandung that held Trademark on last week. I think I was expecting a wee bit more about it, in fact I could hold my desire to not buy anything there. Nevertheless, it made good on attract many people to come there.              



 








Solemnly, I feel both proud and jealous with many creative people out there who hit it big in making their creations and made people to love them. I just feel stuck and always stuck on the path that I chose. Regardless of how I feel, let's keep support our local designers come into existence as big as Zara, Topshop, Banana Republic and forth, with buying their products and wearing it proudly.

0 Comments